The Southwell Company has been manufacturing quality marking products & signs in San Antonio, Texas since 1866. Here are some of our cast bronze plaques.
Bicentennial Celebration 1976. Medallion designed by Ben Jarrett. President Gerald Ford by proclamation urged communities across the nation to affirm the “Founding Fathers’ principles of dignity, equality, government by representation and liberty” by establishing their own style of celebrations. Borden County residents begon planning on July of 1975 to coordinate a two- day event in which the festivity proceeds would go toward a county park. The dates were set for May 29-30, 1976. Mardes Clayton made land for the park available, and the original location was north of the current school building. This historical marker marks the park location, established in 2012. Committees were formed and plans were put together that included an arts and crafts fair in the show barn and Posse building, a cookbook with historical family recipes, a wild west show in the county arena, a family history book, a local and national historical family recipes, a wild west show in the county arena, a family history book, a local and national historical pageant performed in the school auditorium, an embroidered and appliqued quilt made by women throughout the county, and a barbeque that fed 3,000. Most memorable was the trail drive that began near Justiceburg and traveled through Griffith Canyon. The final destination was downtown Gail where the trail drive showcased a parade which included Native American, cavalry, buffalo, longhorns, covered wagons, horse riders representing circuit preachers, pioneers, hinters and trappers and many floats depiction national pride in 200 years of our nation and 100 years of local history. The estimated crowd on May 29 was 10,000 people. Highway 180 was closed to traffic and stories abound about the traffic jam. Hundreds of volunteers provided a day of celebration that brought the community together for one incredible day of fun and festivities. Sunday, May 30, was called Homecoming Day, A smaller crown of 300 gathered at the football stadium to hear music and spiritual messages. The highlight of the morning was the drawing for the quilt that was won by the father of the quilt designer. The quilt, with 76 squares that represent local history, was gifted to the county and now permanently hangs in the hall of the Borden County courthouse.
The Trinity Memorial Garden is made possible by a grant from the Brady Family Trust, to the glory of God and in honor of Karin & Al Schwerman.
In Kind Donors. Principal LED. Park Lighting and Fixtures. Ener-tel Services. Security System. West Central Net. High Speed Internet. Farmer’s Daughter Landscape. Park Landscaping. Huffman Heating and Air-conditioning. Cool house HVAC System.
McMurry University logo. McMurry University. Jacque Nell Holland Recital Hall.
Premont. Ernest H. Singleton. Early College Academy. Board of Trustees. MR. Richard Waterhouse – President MR. Fred Gutierrez – Vice-President MS. Naidia Martinez – Secretary MR. Frank Rios, JR. – Member MS. Debra Lopez – Member MS. Brandi Benavides – Member MS. Marcela Jimenez Scott – Member MR. Hervey Jaramillo – Member Staff. MR. Steve Vanmatre – Superintendent MS. Becky Dewox – Hinojosa – Admin Assistant MS. Lili Barrera – Business Manager MR. Joel Trevino – Principal Ferrell/Brown and Associates, inc. – Architects Tri-Gen Construction, L.L.C. – Contractor January 9, 2020. Bas Relief of Ernest H. Singleton
This 6″ Bronze Prismatic Star is a staple here at southwell
Dallas City Hall Bronze plaque
(Rhino logo) The Last Three. By Gillie and Marc. Soecial thanks to our generous Donors. Gusfavo & Rebeca Arredondo. The Capital group companies Charitable foundation. Annita Hereford – Crump The Cameron Davies Family. Jack Guenther Family. The Hakspiel Family. The Mann Family. The Family of Catherine and Wilbur Matthews. The Morrow family. Friends of Tim Morrow. Rebecca Clare Mortis & Olivia Clare Orozco Ordaz Manzanilla Family. The Redding family. The Muriel F. Siebert foundation. Dr. Tellez family. Sara Stumberg Walker. Lawson and riley Ealker Chris and Michell Wammack. Warriors Heart. Othon Welsh Family.
Otis The Tractor. Based on the book “Otis”. Written & Illustrated by Loren Long . With much appreciation to Mike & Dani Ramsay. Bob & Peggy Beckham. T & T Family Foundation. Lale & BJ Estes. Phil & Jane Guitar. Gay Beitscher. Betty Crowe. Joe Hawkins & Kaye Price-Hawkins. Ralph & Jill Heaven. Sculptor: Steve Neves. Summer 2021. An Abilene Cultural Affairs Council Project. Plaque 2. Calf. Otis’ friend. Based on the book “Otis” Written & Illustrated by Loren Long. With love and in honor for. Lale & BJ Estes. With much appreciation to Janet & John Garrison Family. Sculptor: Steve Neves. Summer 2021. An Abilene Cultural Affairs Council Project.
Region One Education Service Center Professional Development and Conference Center. Edinburg, Texas. 2019 – 2020. Board of Directors. Raul R. Chapa – Brooks County, Willacy County. Richardo Gutierrez – Jim Hogg County, Starr County, Zapata County. Ruben Cortez Jr. – Cameron County. Laura A. McCoy – Webb County. Sonia A. Falcon – Hidalgo County. Roberto Moroles – Charter Schools Rep. DR. Manuel Gomez JR. – Cameron County. Alicia E. Requenez – Hidalgo County. Dr. Cornelio Gonzalez – Executive Director( 2013 to present). Gignac Architects, Raymond Gignac, Architect. D. Illilson construction co. General Contractor.
City of Toledo. Department of Public Utilities. Division of water Treatment. Collins Park water Treatment Plant. Basin No. 7 and Basin No, 8 Improvements, 2020. Mayor. Wade Kapszukiewicz. City Council. Matt Cherry – President. Tyrone Riley – Cecelia Adams. Theresa Gadus – Gary Johnson. Yvonne Harper – Nick Komives. Sam Melden – Rob Ludeman. Chris Delaney – Katie Molin. Larry Sykes. Director of Public Utilities. Edward A. Moore. Commissioner of Plant Operations. Patekka Pope Bannister. Plant Administrator. Andrew P. McClure. Contractors. Colgan-Davis – Mondo Mechanical – Ivy Development. Consulting Engineers. ARCADIS. Dmytrka Jacobs Engineers – Vision Design Group – Northwest Consultants – Black & Veatch. Professional Construction Managment. AECOM. Stantee – Smoot construction – CSL – Lathrop.
Knox Chapel. Dedicated to the memory of the lives of Christian service of. Robert Knox, D. D. Maie Borden Knox. Missionaries to Korea. 1907 – 1950. Commemorating the 175th anniversary of the First Presbyterian Church Galveston Texas. 1840 – 2015. By Robert Knox Rider. Tiffany Ferne Rider Parmenter.
Espace Catherine Cremnitz Decret du 29 mai 1992
Chesser-Williams House. One of the oldest surviving homes in Gwinnett County, this house was built in the 1850s. This style is referred to as an I-house. The house is unique because of the beautiful, hand painted folk art found on the exterior painted decoration in the state of Georgia and perhaps the South. The unknown artist was a traveling German painter who created the artwork in exchange for room and board. The house was located on property owned by Sue and Jerald Williams and moved from its original site six miles away. www. gwinnttEHC.org
General George C. Marshall “There are few men whose qualities of mind and character have impressed me so deeply as those of General Marshall. He is a great American, but he is more than that. In war he was as wise and understanding in counsel as he was resolute in action. In peace he was the architect who planned the restoration to our battered European economy and, at the same time, labored tirelessly to establish a system of Western defense, He has always fought victoriously against defeatism. Discouragement, and disillusion. Succeeding generations must not be allowed to forget his achievements and his example.” – Winston Churchill
The Philadelphia Civic Flag . The First City Flag In America, 1895 Inspired by Rev. Dr. Henry C. McCook. Philadelphia Maneto. “Let Brotherly Love Continue”. Peace ~ Hope ~ Justice ~ Prosperity. Presented By Partners For Civic Pride on the 120th Anniversary of the Civic Flag. March 27, 2015.
Purple Heart Elementary School. Board of Trustees. 2013 – 2014 Cynthia A. Najera – President. Paul Guerra – Vice President. Angelica Rodriguez – Secretary. Antonio “Tony” Ayub – Trustee. Gary Gandara – Trustee. Hector F. Gonzalez – Trustee. Michael A. Najera- Trustee. Jose Espinoza, Ed. D. – Superintendent of Schools. 2014- 2015. Paul Guerra – President. Angelica Rodriguez – Vice President. Antonio “Tony” Ayub – Secretary. Gary Gandara – Trustee. Hector F. Gonzalez – Trustee. Michael A. Najera – Trustee. Cynthia A. Najera – Trustee. Jose Espinoza, Ed. D. – Superintendent of Schools. 2015. Thomas A. Eyeington, AIA. Chief Operations officer. Facilities and Planning department. Architect. GA Architecture INC. Gerry Gutierrez, AIA. VLK Architects. Contractor. Arrow Building Corp.
Custom Bordered bronze laser etched plaque.
Cast aluminum plaques with a custom border and black leatherette background
ProCare. Automotive & Collision Inc. Procare if a family oriented team that wow’s our customers by setting and exceeding your expectations. We show we care by taking personal responsibility to repair your vehicle as fast as possible and treating everyone with empathy, honesty, and integrity.
First Settlers of Bluefield. This is the original meeting site of John Davidson and Richard Bailey in 1778 to determine the location of their homes. The Bailey Log House and the Rock Monument Marker have been relocated to Sander’s House Complex.
mixture of cast aluminum and bronze plaques.
Cameron County Native Plant Center. 2016. A coastal impact assistance program project, Sponsored by: Cameron County, Texas with funding assistance from qualified outer continental shelf oil and gas revenues by the coastal impact assistance program, U.S. Department of interior and U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services CIAP Project: F12AF01074. Ocean Trust. Project Development & Management. South Padre Island, Texas. Commissioner Court. Pete Sepulveda, Jr. County Judge. Sofia C. Benavides – Commissioner Pct. 1. Alex Dominguez – Commissioner Pct. 2. David A. Garza – Commissioner Pct. 3. Don A. Sanchez – Commissioner Pct. 4. Cameron County Administration. David A. Garcia – County Administrator. Xavier E. Villareal – Deputy County Administrator. Joe E. Vega – Parks Director. Jaime R. Lopez – Deputy Parks Director. Architect – Listi Architects. Design Builder – Rosaro Corporation.
Morningside Ministries. Senior Living Communities. Symbols of God’s Love. In Loving memory of. Sarah and Alvin Loewenberg. by their son, Albin A. Loewenberg. April 2016. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may lice long in the land of the Lord your God is giving you. Exodus 20: 12
Birthplace of Coca-Cola. The First glass of Coca – Cola was sold for five cents on May 8, 1886, at Jacobs’ Pharmacy, a popular Atlanta soda fountain that was located on this corner. Coca-Cola was created by Atlanta pharmacist John Pemberton in his laboratory just a short walk from this location. Atlanta businessman Asa Candler began to purchase the rights to the formula for Coca-Cola in 1888 and founded the Coca-Cola across the country. Candler sold the company in 1919 for $25 million to a group of investors that included Ernest Woodruff. His son, Robert Woodruff, led Coca-Cola for more than half of the twentieth century, expanding Coca-Cola into a global business. Today Coca-Cola is the most widely recognized consumer product in the world. Erected by Georgia Historical Society and the Coca-Cola company.
The Longest Road – These Ruins are all that’s left of the original homestead of Christoffer Lange, an gentle German beer-maker who settled this land in 1841. He brewed small batches of lager from headwaters of the pedernales river (2 miles north) and stored it in a cool cellar somewhere on this property. Later generations of his family lived in this farmhouse until 1925 when it was converted to other uses. In 1967, Lange’s 17-year-old great-great grandson Conrad – who dreamed of being a writer – stowed his typewriter here and parked his bike beside this stone wall before enlisting in the Marine Corps and shipping out to Vietnam. Sadly, He was presumed killed in Quang Tri in 1968, but his body was never recovered. His parents prayed until the day they dies that their beloved “Connie” would miraculously return someday, so they left his bike just where you see it today.
Mission Branch Library. North Courtyard. This courtyard is dedicated in memory of the lives and contributions of San Antonio’s first peoples, their families, and the communities they build at and near San Antonio’s Historic Missions.
Tranquility Bade Texas. Homesteaded by. Thomas Meyer. And His Trusty Doggies: Iris, Rosebud and Rachael. February 1995. Sone of Julius J. and Rachael Meyer.
The Briscoe – Western Art Museum. Scott Petty Foundation Gate.
dedication plaques for jack guenther pavilion and Amy & V. H. Chnutt sculpture Garden, aluminum cast
Loesch Ranch L Est. 1897
Precision tooled bronze plaque with an insert logo and Times new Roman font.
Precision tooled bronze plaque with a brown smooth background and cast logo.
Aluminum cast plaque with a custom logo and outline.
This cast sculpted seal was created for the University of Texas at Austin. Each of our plaques are created out of high quality materials. Custom created and made to order.
Precision tooled painted logo.
Bless O Lord, This thy house, and all who enter in.
Methacton High School. Lighted Turf Fields, Softball Fields, Track Improvements, and Other Amenities. 2015. Methacton School District Board of School Directors. S. Christian Nascimento – President. Brenda G. Hackett – Vice President. James W. Phillips. Cathleen Barone. Herbert B. Rothe, III. Peter MacFarland. Maria Shackelford, Gregory J. Pellicano. Kim Woodring, Dr. David A. Zerbe – Siperintendent of schools. Stuart Whiteleather – Chief Financial officer. Judith C. Gallagher – Landis – Principal. Frank R. Bartle, Esq – Solicitor
We at Southwell Bronze make the Texas Family Land Heritage plaques created to display the honor of owning and operating a farm or ranch within the same family for 100 years or more. We take each plaque as an honor to be apart of such amazing history. For more information on our Family Land Heritage plaques please give us a call or email us!
Texas Historical Commission State antiquities landmarks, aluminum cast
Prairie Castle. Designed and Named by Charles Montooth, AIA . 1920 – 2014. Taliesin – Frank Lloyd wright architects. Spring Green, Whisconsin. Charles Montooth began as a student and protege of weight in 1945 and throughout his 62-year career designed many of the dirm’s signature buildings. Prairie castle was one of the last homes designed by Charles, the firm’s last active Wright-Trained architect. Minerva, Charles’ wife of 62 years, began with Taliesin in 1947, spending much of her life long career as a personal assistant to Wright’s wife, Olgivanna. (Prairie-style architecture). General Contractor – Allen Z. Reich, PH.D. Completed in 2005.
The Lady Justice. Sculpted by Gilbert E. Barrera. The 1896 Fountain. Restored by Hilbert E. Barrera. Founding by. Ronald J, Herrmann and Karen H. Herrmann The Herrmann Family Charitable Foundation Hidalgo Foundation Tracy A. Wolff, Founder December 2008.
The Early Presbyterian church on Jan Juan Island. Presbyterian worship first took place on San Juan Island in 1860 at what is today American camp, in 1870, Rev. T. J. Weekes came from St. Andrews Presbyterian church in Victoria, B.C. to become the congregation’s first resident pastor. In 1878 construction began on the beautiful little church before you. It was originally named the “Emmanuel Presbyterian Church.” But is known today as the “Valley Church.” The original 1978 deed says: “Washington Territory Conveys this property to the San Juan Presbyterian Church for its quiet and peaceful possession.” Weekly worship commenced here on July 8, 1882. When this church was built Friday Harbor did not yet exist. In 1897 the congregation moved to spring street in Friday harbor where it continues its ministry today. The church property was resold to the county in 1930.
Kimberlin. On the Brazos Ranch. Established 1855 by. Oliver Loving. Dean of Texas Trail Deivers and Pioneer Cattleman. Settled this Loving’s or Big Valley Ranch in 1855 and was granted a Homestead Prldnt by Texas in 1859, Taking advantage of the numerous free ranging and Longhorn Cattle and the Terrain of this Ranch, loving and family would roundup wild Texas cattle – driving many here where bluffs and their few rock fences provided a cheep place to hold end pasture cattle, while accumulating a sizable herd for the drive. Loving’s early drives were to Louisiana. In 1858 he trailed the first major cattle drive North through Indian Territory to Illinois. In 1866 the 54 year old Loving and Charles Goodnight, a Younger but experienced neighboring rancher and friend. teamed up with 18 cowboys to drives some 2,000 Texas cattle up on indien infested, arid trail from this area southwesterly to the Pecos River, then north through New Mexico on to Denver – latter to be known as the Histork. Goodnight – Loving Trail. In 1867 Oliver Loving was wounded by Indians and died of gangrene up the trail on New Mexico, Honoring his last request, his partner Goodnight and others returned loving’s body to Weatherford for burial, Larry McMarty;s epic novel and the now famous TV Movie “lonesome Dave” were based upon that Texas and Western Legend. After Loving’s death, this ranch was passed to his hairs, including his oldest son, James C. Loving who to 1877 in Graham, along with Captain C.C. Slaughter, founded the Texas Cattle Raisers Association to deter rustling. From Loving’s notes, the Loving Brand Book was later produced, documenting over 1,500 original early legitimate regional Cattle Owners and Brands. This historic Ranch has belonged to the Kimberlia Family since 1941 – the year first dom on the Brezos River was completed here and Possum Kingdom Lake filled. Coincidently, the scenes in Lonesome Dave of the establishment of their “Montana” Ranch were actually filmed in northern New Mexico on a Ranch owned by the Kimberlin’s now known as the Hat Creek Ranch.
Nichols Green Phase IV. A Texas local Park Grant Project. Founded in part from a portion of the State sales Tax on sporting goods administered by recreation grants branch. Special thanks to: Senator Robert & Donna Nichols. City Council. Dick Stone, Mayor. Jeff Smith, Mayor Pro – Tem. Hubert Robinson, Randy Gorham, Ann Chandler, Mo Raissi, City Manager. October 2016. Park Design by; MHS Planning & Design, LLC – Tyler, Texas. Contractor: Berry & Clay construction – Rusk, Texas.
Melvin Gillette 6/4/38 – 1/7/03 Mevin was a past President and the Secretary/Treasurer of the Dick Dowling Lions Club of Sabine Pass, Texas; He led the club with tireless enthusiasm, dedication and vision. As a retired Coast Guardsman , he had a keen interest in the two lighthouse in the Sabine Pass area, one being the 18-Mile Light offshore in the Gulf. Mevin was influential in securing the placement of sard lighthouse here in the park. He was instrumental in continuing the improvement and upkeep of this park. He was a community leader whose selfless devotion to his club, his community and his family is a continuing inspiration. May. 2016
1787 Historic Village of Westport Point. Called Paquachuck by the Indians. this village thrived during the whaling era. The original village existed on the Horseneck side, where Franklin D. Roosevelt would often come years later to improve his health. In 1740 the first point wharf was built and a shipyard for large vessels developed just east of it. as many as eighteen ships were sailing from the point in 1857 and numerous captains built their homes along Main Road. The area contained a Saltworks, Sail Lofts, Coopers, Blacksmith, a saw mill, taverns , a custom house and various stores.
The Lynching of Anthony Crawford. In Abbeville on Saturday, October 21, 1916, a white mob lynched a black leader named Anthony Crawford for cursing a white man. a 56-year0old planter, “Grandpa” Crawford owned 427 acres of land, had 13 children, and helped establish a school, a church, and farms in the local black community. During the Jim Crow era, successful black people were conspicuous – and arguing with whites was dangerous. That day, a White merchant demanded to buy Mr. Crawford’s cottonseed for a lower price. Mr. Crawford, who used to tell his family he’d rather “throw the seed in the Penny Creek.” refused to sell. After an argument, Mr. Crawford was arrested. A few hours later, 300 white man seized him from jail and fragged him through town behind a buggy. Finally stopping at the fairgrounds, the mob stabbed, beat, hanged, and shot Mr. Crawford over 200 times – then forbade the Crawford family to remove his hanging body from the tree. Terrorized, the well established, multi-generational Crawford family and many other local black people realized that Abbeville was not safe for them. Amid continued threats, most of the family scattered North, leaving behind what their patriarch had built and carrying the painful loss of his wisdom and humor. A century later, this marker symbolizes their continued remembrance – and hope that Abbeville never forget or repeat that horrendous October day. Equal Justice Initiate. 2016.
F. W. Woolworth. During the 1960s, F. W. Woolworth Comapny operated the lunch counters at its “five-and-dime stores” on a “local custom” basis – meaning racially segregated seating in the Sothern United States. As the movement to resist segregation grew, the Tupelo Woolworth store lunch counter was the scene of local protests. While other sit-ins were contentious, the Tupelo events were peaceful. In 1964, the passage of the Civil Rights Act prompted Woolworth to announce “now the company will be able to serve all its customers in all of its stores on a desegregation basis,” The Cival Rights Act was momentous for African- Americans; however. as in most of the South, it would be several years until integration were commonplace in Tupelo.
Painted aluminum cast post mounted plaque
For 64 years, this building served as the seat of municipal governance. It was designed by local architect Charles D. Hill in the Beaux Arts style popular for Dallas’s city halls, conveyed an image of a prosperous, growing, and well- managed city.
The 2019 Restoration of Jamestown’s Memorial church was made possible thanks to the generosity of the following friends; The general society of colonial wars James city county The Jamestown society The National society of the colonial dames of America The Virginia society of colonial wars 2019 commemoration, American evolution dedicated July 30, 2019 in commemoration of the 400th anniversary of America’s first general assembly which took place here.
Region One Education Service Center Professional Development and Conference Center. Edinburg, Texas. 2019 – 2020. Board of Directors. Raul R. Chapa – Brooks county, Willacy county. Ruben Cortez JR. – Cameron county. Sonia A. Falcon – Hidalgo County. Dr. Manuel Gomez JR. – Cameron County. Richardo Gutierrez – Jim Hogg County, Starr County, Zapata County. Laura A. McCoy – Webb County. Roberto Moroles – Charter Schools Rep. Alicia E. Requenez – Hidalgo County. Dr. Cornelio Gonzalez – Executive Directori (2013 to present) Gignac Architects Raymond Gignac, Architect. D.Illison Construction co. General Contractor.
Custom Bronze single line with a smooth leatherette.
Spiro’s Is dedicated in honor of our beloved friend Nicolaos Spiropoulos. A pillar of the Reserve at Lake Travis, Nick blessed so many with his gracious heart, vivacious personality, and welcoming smile. May we all remember: In life, there are tall ships, big ships, small ships, but the best ships of all are friendships.
22″ h x 22″ w bronze Floor plaque. These plaques are mounted in the place of pavers.
10″ h x 15″ w National Register of Historic Places Aluminum Square Plaque.
Ken Schrom Plaza. Ken Schrom dedicated 43 years to professional baseball, as both a standout pitcher and decorated front office executive. Schrom came to Corpus Christi in the autumn of 2003 in advance of the Hooks’ inaugural 2005 Campaign, he enjoyed a 16-year tenure with the club, including 11 as team president. Schrom, who was a fixture at the plaza greeting fans as they passed through the main gates, earned Texas league executive of the year honors in 2005, and was inducted into the league’s hall of fame in 2016. Under his leadership, the Hooks were naned Texas League organization of the year three times in a 10-year span from 2009 to 2018. Schrom pitched seven seasons in Major League Baseball with Toronto, Minnesota and Cleveland. In 1983. the Grangeville, Idaho Native was named Twins pitcher of the year after going 15-8 with a 3.71 ERA. Schrom was the Indians’ opening day starter and an American League All-Star in 1986, winning 10 if his first 12 decisions the University of Idaho. Product logged a career best 206 innings pitched that season,
City of Toledo Department of Public Utilities Division of water treatment Collins park water treatment plant Ozone treatment Facilities. 2020. Mayor – Wade Kapszukiewicz. City Council. Matt Cherry – President. Tyrone Riley. Cecelia Adams. Theresa Gadus. Gary Johnson. Yvonne Harper. Nick Komives. Sam Melden. Rob Ludeman. Chris Delaney. Katie Moline, Larry Sykes. Director of Public Utilities. Edward A. Moore. Commissioner of Plant Operations. Patekka Pope Bannister. Plant Administrator. Andrew P. McClure. Contractors. Shook Construction. Colgan-Davis. Bayes Mechanical. Tuttle Construction. Consulting Engineers. Black & Veatch. ARCADIS. Dmytryka Jacobs Engineers, Vision Design Group. Professional Construction Management, AECOM, Stantec. Smoot Construction. CSL. Lathrop.
McAllen – Hidalgo International Bridge. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Bridge Board of Trustees. James E. Darling – Chairman & City of McAllen Mayor. Sergio Coronado – Vice Chairman & City of Hidalgo Mayor. Veronica Whitacre – Trustee & City of McAllen Mayor Pro – Tem. Javier Villalobos – Trustee & City of McAllen Commissioner. Martin Anzaldua – Trustee. Roel “Roy” Rodriguez P.E. – McAllen City Manager. Juan Olaguibel – Superintendent of Bridges. Julian Gonzalez – Hidalgo City Manager. 2020. Architect: Rodolfo R. Molina , JR., A.I.A. Milnet Architectural Services. Contractor: NM Contracting, LLC.
Bruington Rural Historic District. National Register of Historic Places.
United Independent School District. Lyndon B. Johnson High School. “Expect the Best, Be the Best, Wolf Pride!” Dedicated to the Past, Present, Future Wolves & Our Amazing Johnson High School Faculty and Staff.